Board index Subtracting Fat

Subtracting Fat

Can't lose and body fat!

Questions and recipes related to The Slow Carb Diet and the supplements discussed in the book (PAGG)

Can't lose and body fat!

Postby luczaki114 » January 15th, 2016, 10:10 am

Hi everyone! My name is Eric and I have been a fan of Tim Ferris for a while now! I had some other demons I had to battle early last year so I really slipped up my diet and workout regimen. I am back on the SCD but I can't seem to lose any inches and body fat. I am on day 4 now. The first day I dropped 3 pounds which I figure is a lot of water weight but now I have plateau'ed.

I am very diligent about recording my meals and exercises and measurements. The idea of being able to analyze myself is really great.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

That link is to a google sheets document that you can read regarding everything, its all tabbed out nicely.

I am not eating any white carbs and do not have many craving for them. I drink water and coffee exclusively. I eat 30 grams of protein almost every meal, I am taking supplements (which I am also tracking).

The first thing that I'm changing today is making food for the rest of the week so that I don't eat the same meal for a whole day!
luczaki114

Return to Subtracting Fat

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sponsors