Board index Progress Logs

Progress Logs

When do you stop?

Create a log of your progress so others can see how you are doing and keep you motivated

When do you stop?

Postby janevolz » November 21st, 2013, 7:50 pm

I have been on the 4-hour body plan for 1 month. I have lost 5 pounds (from 119 to 114 pounds)and feel great (although I went though a terrible time the first two weeks (headache, couldn't run, tired). But, when do you stop the program? Is this a life-time deal? I want to lose another 3-4 pounds but want an end in site to eat my garden potatoes, wild blueberries, strawberries, apples (not just on Saturdays!). Can you resume carbs and fruit when you reach your target weight?
janevolz

Re: When do you stop?

Postby Lauren » February 4th, 2014, 11:32 pm

Hi Janevolz!

Although I don't have a solution to propose to you (my apologies) I did find your post by desperately searching "no fruit" in the search bar....

I began my 4HB journey 9 days ago and I'm not sure I've ever been quite this miserable. Like you when you began, I am just under 119lbs. Although I'm looking for more of a body recomposition than "weight loss" perse, I am experiencing many of the effects you describe....

I am constantly exhausted, very irritable and constantly have low energy levels. What did you do to get out of that slump? My assumption was my sudden cutting-out of fruit, which is how I got to your post....

Do you have anything to recommend?

PS- I am following this book to the letter... It's isn't due to a lack of water, lentils, or protein that I'm struggling...
Lauren

Re: When do you stop?

Postby mercert » October 13th, 2014, 11:08 pm

I know you mention that you are following the book to the letter, but your issues sound identical to the ones he mentions as a consequence of not eating enough calories.

For me to not feel low-energy, I have to practically be eating constantly. I recommend a can of red beans or the like to boost your energy levels. I almost always have a can open, and I eat 4-5 meals a day.
mercert

When do you stop

Postby AlonzosTuGs » February 26th, 2016, 1:55 am

So when do you think you are going to get burned out and stop playing BF3?

Will it be when you get lvl 100 Colonel?
Will it be when the next Battlefield game comes out?
Will it be when you have unlocked everything?
Will it be when another shooter comes out which you like more?

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the BEST program for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!
AlonzosTuGs

When do you stop

Postby GeraldThaf » March 7th, 2016, 11:24 am

Played a few times when it very first came out. Not enjoyable. Not even the remote hope of a T-22r made me want to play it again.
GeraldThaf

When do you stop

Postby Iherobetc91 » March 7th, 2016, 1:32 pm

When terraforming a planet, I realize when the colony cost reaches 0. 00, the planet is habitable without infrastructure. Does anybody keep on terraforming to make conditions more Earth-like, or do you just stop and go to the next planet?
Iherobetc91

Return to Progress Logs

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sponsors