Board index Progress Logs

Progress Logs

Tim Ferriss and SCD work -> My proof!

Create a log of your progress so others can see how you are doing and keep you motivated

Tim Ferriss and SCD work -> My proof!

Postby bgpower » April 17th, 2013, 1:41 pm

Hi guys,

I decided to start a diary where everyone can contribute, but also make use of my knowledge.

First attempt
Starting date: January 28th 2013
Methods applied: SCD / PAGG / 750 ml Cold water in the morning & Daily cold showers
Height: 184 cm ~ 6 and 7/16 feet
Starting weight: 88.1 kg ~ 194 lbs
Body fat according to DEXA: 32.6%
Body cholesterol ratio: 5.7 (significantly exceeds the appropriate range)
Total inches: 383.5 cm ~ 151 in

Breakfast: 2 M-sized eggs with some lentils, and vegetables (mostly cucumbers and tomatos)
Lunch: Protein (Chicken/Pork/Beef/Fish meat(sometimes minced) without much fat) with lentils and salads (vegetables with olive oil and vinegar)
Snack: Sometimes some nuts (just a handfull of 5-10 almonds or cashews)
Dinner: Same as lunch

Lentils used: Almost canned or frozen lentils - beans, kidney beans, green beans, peas, but unfortunately also chick-peas

End date: March 2nd 2013 - AFTER 4 WEEKS
Weight: 83.6 kg ~ 184 lbs
After a flu and some stomach problems, in the next 3 days I further lowered my weight to 80.8 kg ~ 178 lbs
Body cholesterol ratio: 4.5 (within the range, HDL, LDL and VLDL all within the respective boundaries)
Total inches: 373.5 cm ~ 147 in

Lessons learned:
- do not consume chick-peas
- do not even think to consume any nuts or related butter (if you want to loose fat)
- on binge day - have your SCD breakfast with 30 grams of protein, then have grapefruit juice and coffee with cinnemon and then do what you want together with the 3 exercises prior to eating
- count grams in your first week as you have to make sure that you consume the appropriate amount of proteins in the morning, especially the quantity of lentils may be crucial, except you already consume enough proteins from eggs
Last edited by bgpower on April 17th, 2013, 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bgpower

Re: Tim Ferriss and SCD work -> My proof!

Postby bgpower » April 17th, 2013, 1:50 pm

After that I had a planned trip to China and took a 15 days brake.

Second attempt
Starting date: March 25th 2013
Methods applied: SCD / PAGG / 750 ml Cold water in the morning & Daily cold showers, OCCAMS PROTOCOL
Starting weight: 86.4 kg ~ 190 lbs
Body fat according to DEXA: N/A
Body cholesterol ratio: N/A
Total inches: 378 cm ~ 149 in

Breakfast: 3-4 XL-sized eggs with some lentils, and vegetables (mostly cucumbers and tomatos)
Lunch: Protein (Chicken/Pork/Beef/Fish meat(sometimes minced) without much fat) with lentils and salads (vegetables with olive oil and vinegar)
Dinner: Same as lunch

Lentils used: Almost canned or frozen lentils - beans, kidney beans, green beans, peas

Preliminary date: April 17th 2013 - AFTER ALMOST 4 WEEKS
Weight: 81.8 kg ~ 180 lbs
Total inches: 365 cm ~ 144 in

Lessons learned:
- workouts are important to me, though I had significant problems defining my starting weights of OCCAM's. Well, the 5/5 cadence is hard and you have to overcome the pressure to lift heavy
- I still can gain weight, if I stom following the diet. However, I also reduce my body fat easily
- I will not give up and will pursue my goal of an 8-pack for the summer! Goal is: approx. 12-14% body fat by July, which is doable I think!

Let me know if you have any questions!
bgpower

Postby bgpower » May 1st, 2013, 11:13 am

Preliminary date: May 1st 2013 - AFTER ALMOST 6 WEEKS
Weight: 81.0 kg ~ 178.5 lbs
Total inches: 362.5 cm ~ 142.5 in

Dear community,

here I am with a small update. Though especially during the last week I have followed all SCD principles perfectly my fat loss has somewhat stalled, respectivelly I have lost just 0,2 lbs during my last week. It is true that I am already following Occam's Protocol and this may have led to some muscle gain, but I would still prefer to drop below 80 kg. I somehow have the feeling that I do not have problems with the diet per se, but rather eat not enough food. Will try to count some calories in the next week.

Nevertheless, I am motivated, feel my body to be very strong and am very happy to follow this healthy dietary plan. Will keep you posted!

If someone has any suggestions, I would be happy to hear theme!

Cheers!
bgpower

Postby bgpower » June 7th, 2013, 2:07 pm

Preliminary date: June 2nd 2013 - AFTER 10 WEEKS
Weight: 76.8 kg ~ 169.3 lbs
Body cholesterol ratio: 4.7 (unfortunately, experienced a large increase in "bad" cholesterol
Total inches: 351 cm ~ 138.2 in

As you can see - May has been pretty successful after all. Unfortunately, by June 15th I'll have to interrupt my SCD regimen, as I'll visit a 5 weeks seminar at Stanford U. I will give my best to not allow gettiny fatty again.
bgpower

Tim Ferriss and SCD work t My proof

Postby Jannettegare » March 8th, 2016, 4:36 am

Hey mate,

give us some measurements and photos... its always good to see others progress. Whats your height and weight?

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the BEST soft for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!
Jannettegare

Postby Servicennp » March 23rd, 2016, 2:19 pm

wow

You looked like you where having a good time

Very impressive race, report and that you got to meet Stephanie and Tim is just icing on the cake

congratulations
Servicennp

С чем это связано и чего с этим сделать?

Postby Mylenebix » March 24th, 2016, 9:01 am

[img]http:///pr/photo/127.jpg[/img]

Эмберли (13 фото) (эротика) Где у тебя лежит библиотека? тоже на D?, сначала попробуй удалить все ярлыки из D:\ProgramData\MAGIX\SamplitudeProXSuiteDownloadVersion\MxSynth\Independence\image files .

fredbears pastaria скачать Такие меседжи, стали вылазить после года юзанья. С покупкой ссд под систему, все пропало Мне реально страшно было бы к такому врачу попасть . .
http://disfiyatlari.net/warez/node185.html видео алл давай диско джедай Курс волшебный для тех, кто наинает с нуля.
скачать фильм голодные игры сойка пересмешница 2 Вот оно, здрасьте - пожалуста - выолзло
http://666xpjdc.com/knigi/garri-potter- ... rrent.html гарри поттер 1 аудиокнига скачать торрент Плюс подтянула произношение.
о, обнова, здорово, пасибо) может поможет. авет маркарян не плачь
Imac середина 2011 г. 12.2 MC 814 RS/a http://beautyimplements.info/programmy/ ... world.html galactic warriors lost world
Mylenebix

Postby Rogozinmype » March 26th, 2016, 2:32 pm

Been quite a while since your last release. Nice to see the quality in your work still continues. Keep em coming
Rogozinmype

Return to Progress Logs

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sponsors