Board index Progress Logs

Progress Logs

LifeWithMeme, Progress and Thoughts

Create a log of your progress so others can see how you are doing and keep you motivated

LifeWithMeme, Progress and Thoughts

Postby LifeWithMeme » April 20th, 2014, 8:08 pm

I will be starting tomorrow. I purchased a kettle bell today and I have prepared a weeks worth of veggies and have my beans cooking in the crockpot for the week. I am excited. I am 42 years old. I lost 110 lbs in 2005/6 and 50 lbs have crept back on. I want them gone. I worked really hard to lose the 110 and I want an easier way. I am out of shape and want to feel and look better. I was inspired by the woman that sounded just like me that used the kettle bell and diet routine. So I am making two small changes to start for the first few weeks. I made an account on

1. I am sticking to the slow carb meal plan. (my family will eat what I cook or fend for themselves. Photo Journaling the food I eat on MealLogger. I have invited my friends, daughter and sister to join in with me.

2. I will use the kettle bell swing workout on Mondays and Fridays.

I will take my photos and measurements and post them tomorrow on my start date.
LifeWithMeme

Re: LifeWithMeme, Progress and Thoughts

Postby lynntonelegs » April 22nd, 2014, 2:40 am

Hi
I am also a beginner of 4HB, my weight is 41.22 kg, height is 145 cm actually this is a normal figure but I have been trying many methods to tone my legs but havent achieved my goals..

I like your determination. ^^

This forum is really good, I will write a progress log as well, making myself accountable .. Let's do it together .. fighting !!

Cheers,
lynn
lynntonelegs

LifeWithMeme Progress and Thoughts

Postby AlonzosTuGs » February 24th, 2016, 6:30 pm

Hot Damn looking fine

Whats your diet and work out retinue like right now ?

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the BEST program for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!
AlonzosTuGs

Return to Progress Logs

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sponsors