Board index Progress Logs

Progress Logs

My slow Carb Dieting

Create a log of your progress so others can see how you are doing and keep you motivated

Re: My slow Carb Dieting

Postby Yig » May 21st, 2013, 5:13 am

Wow, its been 2 weeks I havent had much of a mind to post, but I just finished a work week and am going on the 16th hour or so.

So last week I dropped to 94,6 I just try to keep myself in shape I did judo on monday and again at friday(muscle aches).

then it was the work week, I was expecting weight gain but I managed to loose some more weight, not much sugar an apple and a banana plus a sandwich and some bakery goods before bed(breakfast at work).

currently at 93,5kg.
Freedom is just another word for: Who the hell is in charge around here?!
Yig

Postby Yig » August 21st, 2013, 11:40 am

I can´t believe I´ve had 6000+ views and It´s amazing but its been 3 months on the dot since the last post, well here´s what happened:

I started working the night-shift at a bed and breakfast, worked there 1 week on 1 week off and steadily gained a bit of weight(I can´t manage my willpower while working nights I discovered).

I went to Denmark in July and lived in a tent for half a month, eating whatever was for dinner at the time(and probably gained some weight, but I was exercising daily).

Came back to work in the beginning of the month worked for one week broke down mentally(survivors guilt probably) typed some ill advised words in an e-mail to the boss and I got canned.

After thinking about it I went to my union and the adviser told me to chat with my old boss to bury the hatchet and I did, so with no more excuses its back to slow-carbing and Judo(for the moment).

Because I worked a lot(for me at least) I managed to accrue up some money and even bought a trip to Japan to visit a buddy of mine, so double win for me.

Last weigh in was 95,4kg but official weigh in is Friday again so lets see what happens in the next couple of days.

Good to be back and thanks for following my progress.
Yig

Postby Yig » November 26th, 2013, 12:06 pm

Hello again folks.

I´ve been having my ups and downs.

Mostly ups in regards to weight and downs in case of willpower.

Been sick for a week at a time a couple of times and it robbed me of my slow-carbing plans.

But thankfully my bubble was burst this weekend when I checked out the scale and saw I was up to 101,2 kg´s.

Guess getting fired and the followup hit me harder than I thought or perhaps its because I haven´t been updating here every week which is what I should be doing, you people keep me straight so I´m thankful for that.

In any case I promised myself that I would not go over 100kg and I kind of busted that but at least it shocked me into action again.

Currently I´m cooking and I´m off to Judo in an hour or so.

If you got to the end please don´t do what I did and Don´t stop till you hit your goal.

Weigh in 23/11/13: 101,2 kg.
Yig

Postby Yig » December 3rd, 2013, 9:48 am

Guess I didn´t have to worry too much, but it helped get me back on track :D

The weigh in this Friday was 97,1kg, for which I am very happy.

I also got a new job and one that probably will not mess with my sleep schedule or eating habits.

Weigh in 30/11/13 97,1kg
Yig

My slow Carb Dieting

Postby Jannettegare » March 8th, 2016, 12:27 pm

It seems to be running faster since you started helping me,it was really slow before that.There arent any problems so far,thank you for helping me satchfan.

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the BEST soft for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!
Only TODAY: -30% DISCOUNT for XRumer!
Jannettegare

Где выгодней купить вечернее платье

Postby AlinkaEl » March 8th, 2016, 6:47 pm

Вечернее платье – шикарная возможность всякой женщине продемонстрировать свою женственность. В таком образе, вы получите возможность открыться миру – быть королевой красоты в тридевятом царстве.
Поводов надеть модное платье совсем не мало, надо только научиться их найти и увидеть. Ну и потом с головой определить конкретное платье, которое преобразит вас, и именно вы в данном обличии украсите бал.
А если вы – свидетельница на торжестве, или вы с размахом празднуете юбилей или приглашены на праздник к знакомым или родне и догадываетесь, что именины будет проходить в парадной обстановке, это означает вам снова пригодится купить вечернее платье.
В любом виде стиль наверно должны быть разными. На мероприятие или юбилей. В самую пору шикарное вечернее платье.
Стремление смотреться по-царски – осенить, предстать в выгодном свете и как громом поразить присуще женщинам в любой момент
AlinkaEl

Previous

Return to Progress Logs

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sponsors